Advanced Custom Fields is a premium, multi-shop and multi-language Prestashop plugin that helps you to power up your shop with unlimited Custom Fields! Add unlimited Custom Fields to your Products, your Categories & your Customers!
Advanced Custom Fields allows you to choose between 9 available field types for each custom field, so you can choose the type you prefer! Check the list:
- WYSIWYG editor (text – html – images – videos)
Notice: For customer fields editable by your customers, you can choose between text, checkbox, select, radio, date.
What’s next? Well, each location (Products – Categories – Customers), has slight differences, so lets check them one by one.
For each product field, you can choose:
- if it is displayed in the shop’s front end in the product page or if it is admin only
- the exact position of the field in the shop’s front end (insert the field in your template with a shortcode)
- he exact location of the field in the admin area of your shop (you can select between all 8 native Prestashop hooks)
- can also be admin only or displayable in the front end category page
- are smoothly integrated into native Prestashop admin page
- can be inserted wherever you want into your template with a shortcode
- can be admin only, publicly displayed but can also be editable by your customers in the front end
- are smoothly integrated into the native Prestashop admin page
- editable fields are smoothly integrated into the ‘personal information’ page in your customers accounts
- editable fields are smoothly integrated into the registration page of your shop
- unlimited Custom Fields for Products, Categories & Customers
- 9 available field types to choose from
- fields for categories & customers are smoothly integrated into native admin pages
- for product fields you can choose between 8 available locations in the admin product page
- custom fields can be displayed wherever you want into your theme’s template with a shortcode
- customer fields can be editable by your customers
- 5 available field types for customer fields editable by customer
- custom customer fields that are editable by your customers are smoothly integrated into registration & personal information page
- Default value available for some field types
- Required option available for customer and category fields
Let’s not forget that you can set default values for your custom fields (not applicable to all field types) and you can select if a customer or category field is required or optional!
Get detail information about Advanced Custom Fields For Prestashop V 1 0 web development tips or product review at PhpScriptCode.com, find more article or video tutorial like Advanced Custom Fields For Prestashop V 1 0 under Plugins Categories.