BeMusic v2.3.0 allows you to create your own music streaming website in minutes with no coding knowledge. It has an impressive feature set that rivals and even surpasses other biggest streaming services on the market.
Features BeMusic v2.3.0
- Easy Installation – Install BeMusic easily with no coding or server knowledge in a few minutes with our easy to use installer and documentation
- Appearence Editor – Powerful appearance editor will allow you to easily change the look of BeMusic without any coding knowledge.
- Automated – BeMusic has access to millions of artists, songs and albums, all available automatically.
- Use as a CMS – You can easily disable all automatic data fetching and create everything manually , turning BeMusic into fully functional music CMS.
- User Libraries – Users can add songs, albums and artists to their library on BeMusic in addition to playlists.
- Playlists – Users can create, share and follow playlists and download song mp3.
- Player – Fully-featured player including shuffle, repeat, lyrics, queue and more.
- Artist and Album Pages – Automatically generated pages for millions of artists and albums have full discography, similar artists, advanced radio, biograhpy, images, genres and more.
- Single Page – BeMusic music songlist site is a single page (ajax based) application, which means it has no browser page refreshes when navigating trough the application.
- Translatable – BeMusic is fully translation ready. You can translate it easily from admin area so there is no need to mess with config files or 3rd party applications.
- Responsive – BeMusic is fully responsive and will scale to the size of any device.
- Documentation – In depth documentation that explains everything from installation to all the features.
- User System – Fully featured users system with social login(facebook, twitter and google), normal login, registration, password recovery, profiles, account settings and more.
- Disable Registration – Registration can be fully disabled from admin panel so only users you create manually from admin panel will be able to login.
- Force Login – You can force users to login before they can access any of BeMusic features.
- Ads – 6 integrated ad spots. All you need to do is paste your ad codes in admin area and BeMusic will do the rest.
- Professional Design – Impress your users with a pixel-perfect professional design.
- Settings- Admin area is loaded with settings that allow you to customize the site to your needs.
- Analytics – Google analytics are integrated right into admin area so you don’t need to open a separate page to see how your site is doing.
- Multiple Homepages – Choose between multiple homepages including landing page, login page or your own custom html page.
- Context Menu – Fully integrated context menu (right click on song, artist, album or playlist) is available with many actions. This menu can be accessed by clicking ellipses button on touch based devices.
- Search – Powerful search that will find nearly any song, artist or album.
- New "genres" page in admin area for managing all site genres.
- New "popularity" and "image" fields for genres for easier management.
- Artists, albums and tracks now have "auto update" field for preventing automatic update of specific items.
- New files page in admin area for inspecting and deleting uploaded files.
- Custom translation lines can now be added from "admin -> translations" page.
- Auto focus search bar input on mobile when user navigates to search page.
- Hide "filter" input fields from all pages on mobile.
- Properly show album art when playing locally uploaded track.
- Update page color and add loading indicator before player is loaded.
- Local artists views are now shown in artists table in admin area.
- Add pages created from admin area to sitemap.
- Updated admin area design.
- New 404 page design.
- improve album and homepage seo meta tags.
- allow to enter only year as album release date.
- properly show lyrics that are not attached to any track.
- fix an issue where tracks sometimes would not have "check" icon when added to "my music".
- fix a few visual issues when adding and removing tracks to and from "my library".
- prevent infinite redirect loops when homepage is set to login or register pages.
- properly display responsive adsense ads.
- use rgba colors in custom appearance editor theme for proper Edge and IE support.
- Remove all user files when user is deleted from admin area.
- Refresh users list in admin area after one of the users is updated.
- PHP >= 5.6
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO Extension (enabled by default)
- php_fileinfo Extension (enabled by default)
- MySQL, Postgres, SQLite or SQL Database Server.