Inster is a Responsive Instagram Widget for Adobe Muse CC 2015.2+, which allows shares photos and videos from Instagram on the website made by Adobe Muse. Widget supports the output of media by tag, location or user. Powerful filtering capabilities allow you to display photos sorted by several tags or users. Built on Mucow 5 and can be used in Adobe Muse CC 2015.2 or newer
In the settings you can select a starting animation and one of the hover styles and also choose from 10 preset color schemes or choose from 16 million colors independently. There is a mode for displaying enlarged posts in lightboxes, which can be turned off.
The front-end part of the widget translated into 24 most popular languages.
Implemented to display any number of media materials and filtering by tags, reffered user, type(photo or video), location and photo filter. There are two options of display media – a Responsive Fluid Grid and Horizontal Carousel. Inster allows you to display summary information about the user: user picture, username, number of followers, etc., as well as the follow button.
This Responsive Muse Widget has been reviewed by Instagram Development Team and received a permissions to work with the Instagram API. Special mode allows you to use it on web-sites with a secure connection(https).
- Responsive Widget
- Media feed by Tags
- Media feed by User
- Media feed by Location
- Fluid Grid Layout
- First Doubled Size Image Grid Layout
- Horizontal Carousel Layout
- User information and follow button
- Unlimited number of images
- Filters by tag, referred user, type, photo filter and location
- 7 Initial Animations Effects
- 2 Image Hover Styles
- 10 Preset Color Schemes
- Lightbox view mode
- Translated Into 24 Languages
- Compatible with Adobe Muse CC 2015.2+
- Updates and New Features
- Huge Customization Capabilities
- 6 months Included Support
Update version on 1 April 2018 - Version 2.4
- Updated data structure for Location mode
- Fixed bug with different images height in Fluid Grid mode
- Added date and time display for the Detailed hover
- Added font scaling settings for Instagram hover mode
- Added sooth transition for Carousel wheel scrolling
- Added Lightbox control using the keyboard keys
- Minor code fixes and improvements