Crop images with Slim, a cross platform Image Cropping and Uploading plugin. It’s very easy to setup and features beautiful graphics and animations.
Quick feature overview
- Responsive and beautifully animated
- Optimised for fast performance
- Crop, rotate and upload images
- Supports touch interaction on mobile devices
- Auto correct mobile image rotation
- Can upload over AJAX or form POST
- Auto crop and auto resize of images
- Rotate images
- Loads dropped images and URLs
- A treat for the eyes
Slim is build to work standalone but is very flexible, the download package offers wrappers for:
- Angular 1.x
Features Slim Image Cropper, Responsive Uploading and Ratio Cropping Plugin
- Beautiful Animations | Today, it’s all about a nice and smooth user experience, this is where Slim delivers big time.
- Responsive | In this day and age, of course this plugin is responsive.
- Mobile Friendly | Slim has been optimized to also work with touch input on mobile devices.
- Browser Cropping | Cropping is done on the client, no image manipulation script required on the server.
- Crop | Specify the output ratio, be it square (1:1), portrait (3:4), movie mode (16:9) a custom ratio or the ratio of the input image, Slim has got you covered.
- Rotate | Rotate the image to a 90, 180 or 270 degrees angle.
- AutoCrop | Slim will automatically crop the image to best fit the specified output ratio.
- AutoRotate | Mobile devices can embed rotation information in photographs, this often results in rotated or incorrectly read imagery. Slim automatically corrects this and presents the photo the way it was intended.
- AutoSize | Specify the maximum size of the output image and Slim will scale down the image to fit perfectly. Tip: Use AutoSize with a square ratio to quickly crop avatars.
- Drop URLs | Loads dropped URLs from other websites just as easy as it loads dropped images.
- AJAX and Form POST | Upload cropped images with AJAX or with a traditional form post. When using AJAX Slim shows a neat progress indicator.
- Very Fast | Slim’s code is optimized for performance. On top of optimal code paths, Slims animations assist in making the cropping experience feel smooth and fast.
- Standalone | No client-side or server-side frameworks or libraries are required.
- PHP Helper Class | Handy PHP helper class included. This makes it easy for you to get to the uploaded images. If you’re planning to use Slim with ASP.Net / NodeJS or any other server side language this file should give you a good indication on how to setup Slim on the server.
- Bootstrap and Foundation Support | Tested and works nicely with both Bootstrap and Foundation.
- React, Angular and Vue Wrappers | The package contains wrapper modules for both Angular 1.x, 2.0 and React.
- Easy to Configure | Setting up Slim is a matter of adding some data attributes to your HTML and presto, you’re ready to crop and upload images.
- Edit Server Images | Slim can also load images via URL, this allows you to use Slim to quickly crop server images.
- Change Labels | All texts and icons can be configured using data attributes.
- And Much More
- Internet Explorer 10+
- Opera (Not Opera mini as it lacks the required Canvas features)
- Safari 8+ on OSX & iOS 8.4+ (Safari on Windows is no longer supported by Apple)
- Android 4.4.4+
Update Slim Image Cropper, Responsive Uploading and Ratio Cropping Plugin v5.0.2
On 17-12-2018 New version rilis
Fix problem where Slim tried to render the progress indicator before it was actually visible resulting in an error.